- This event has passed.
The New Reality – How COVID19 is Changing the Future of Business
June 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
FREE for the 1st 100 registrants!
Economy bounce back, don’t be among those scrabbling trying to figure things out.
A team of experts, from various industries, gathering to offer their professional insight on how to help get the economy back on track. Why wait!...why wait until we are told it’s okay to go back to business as usual? Do we even know what that looks like right now? Be proactive and equip yourself with the tools and knowledge to get ahead of the situation and prepare for when the ban is lifted.
We'll have 3 powerhouse keynote speakers:
Sheri A. Marcantuono, Author of "Become the You Your Younger Self Needed" and Owner of Lotus Wood Journey LLC
Ashley C. Owens, Networking Concierge at Ashley Assists, LLC
Cheldin Barlatt Rumer, TV Personality at This is it Network and Speaker
Participate in the breakout sessions from other speakers as they speak about:
- "High School Data"
- "Virtual Platforms to use for COVID-19 Pivoting"
- "Tactical Guide to Map Out Your Event Customer Journey"
- "Why Now is the Time to Build Your Brand"
- "How Coaches & Leaders Can Thrive in the Age of Covid19"
- Experiential Marketing In The “New Normal”
- “Hospitality Industry: Impact during and post COVID19”
- "How To Not Suck at Virtual Networking"
- "Scream Your Dream - Define Your Personal Brand and Create Your Marketing Message"
- Say hello in the event general chatbox.
- Participate in pre-event Networking and connect with others one-on-one with a minimum of 3 minutes to a maximum of 10 minutes...you decide!
- Join a "specialist talk" or "workshop session" during breakout times.
- Send a DM to people you know or want to meet.
- Ask your host questions in the general chatbox.
- Ask your producer/operator questions in the general chatbox.
- Attend a keynote talk on the Main Stage when it's Live.
- Ask keynote speakers questions during Q&A sessions.
- Explore the Virtual Expo Hall! Engage with the Exhibitors and learn more about their products/services right at their virtual booth. Use Expo Hall chatbox to the right when visiting a booth
- See sponsors