- This event has passed.
The Primary Functions of a Business
December 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
FREE for the 1st 100 registrants!
These are some stressful times for us all, the good news is there is light at the end of the tunnel.
With questions on all our minds such as; "how do I determine what my next steps are and if I'm ready?"
This event has experts to share some tips, tools, and much-needed information with you on creating and knowing your brand, why your brand is important to your marketing plans, marketing strategy, understanding your business finances, and not forgetting the value of public relations.
- Employers and Management
- Small business owners
- Non-profit Organizations
We'll have powerhouse keynote speakers:
Patty Farmer, President/CEO Patty Farmer International
Participate in the breakout sessions from other speakers as they speak about:
- "Ignite Your Passion to Win (and) Grow"
- "How to not Suck at Virtual Networking"
- "Leverage the Media"
- ...more to come!
- Say hello in the event general chatbox.
- Participate in pre-event Networking and connect with others one-on-one with a minimum of 3 minutes to a maximum of 10 minutes...you decide!
- Join a "specialist talk" or "workshop session" during breakout times.
- Send a DM to people you know or want to meet.
- Ask your host questions in the general chatbox.
- Ask your producer/operator questions in the general chatbox.
- Attend a keynote talk on the Main Stage when it's Live.
- Ask keynote speakers questions during Q&A sessions.
- Explore the Virtual Expo Hall! Engage with the Exhibitors and learn more about their products/services right at their virtual booth. Use Expo Hall chatbox to the right when visiting a booth
- See sponsors