- This event has passed.
Work and Education Distresses, How to Manage Through Them All
October 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
FREE for the 1st 100 registrants!
With all the challenges we’re all facing in some facet, people facing the challenges of an income to make ends meet and pay bills. People are also concerned with their children’s education while the school systems struggle to figure out what the new school year will look like for their kids due to COVID-19.
- Employers and Management
- Employees or Jobseekers
We'll have 4 amazing keynote speakers:
Naketa Thigpen, CEO/ Professional Development, Training & Coaching/ ThigPro Balance and Relationship Management Institute (Event Emcee)
Lauren Williams, Founder & Chief Boss Lady at Workplace Harmony
Brian Marcus, Hospitality Specialist from Global Hospitality
Robyn Murphy, Literacy Consultant/Coach
Participate in the breakout sessions from other speakers as well as our keynote speakers as they speak about:
- "BEAST Mode: Beating Everyday Annoying Stress Together"
- "Ignite Your Passion to Win (and) Grow"
- "Tactical Guide to Map Out Your Event Customer Journey – In a Virtual World"
- “Tools to get you back to work”
- "Parents and School Create Readers Together"
- "The Power of PR. Public Relations is everything you do!"
- "Job Opportunities in The Digital Workplace"
- Say hello in the event general chatbox.
- Participate in pre-event Networking and connect with others one-on-one with a minimum of 3 minutes to a maximum of 10 minutes...you decide!
- Join a "specialist talk" or "workshop session" during breakout times.
- Send a DM to people you know or want to meet.
- Ask your host questions in the general chatbox.
- Ask your producer/operator questions in the general chatbox.
- Attend a keynote talk on the Main Stage when it's Live.
- Ask keynote speakers questions during Q&A sessions.
- Explore the Virtual Expo Hall! Engage with the Exhibitors and learn more about their products/services right at their virtual booth. Use Expo Hall chatbox to the right when visiting a booth
- See sponsors